Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Wedding Month Winners Announcement . . .

Hello Everyone!
Thanks SO MUCH for joining in our Wedding challenge!
So many beautiful and inspirational projects ... you certainly made it
difficult for me to choose the winners!
But, I think I have it narrowed down ... (you're all winners in my book!)

Our TOP 3 Award goes to:




and, the

TOP SISTER AWARD goes to:


CONGRATULATIONS!

Be sure to grab your appropriate badge from our sidebar and
display it proudly on your blogs!

We hope you'll come back tomorrow when GLENDA will
have a new, fun challenge theme for you to join in on!!
Till then ...

3 comments:

Samra said...

Oh WOW!! Thank you so very kindly for selecting my card as a winner!!! I am honored!! Off I go to display my badge :) Congratulations all top 3!

Unknown said...

Nice blog..
For profiles in Muslim matrimony, check out site like Matchfinder which has free contact benefits.

Allyseek said...

Wow! amazing post..
For the best Egypt bride and groom profiles, register on allyseek's Egypt matrimony.