Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Background Winners!

Sorry! I've apparently been taking my time with the holidays happening :) Thank you to everyone for playing along with our Christmas Hand Stamped Background challenge. What a fantastic response - so many beautiful creations!

Without further ado, here's the Top 3 Sisters:





And our Top Sister:
 

Thank you to everyone for playing along!
Hope to see you all on January 9th for our next challenge.

Until then, we hope you have a safe and happy New Year!

2 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thanks for selecting my Stampin' Up Soiree Snowflake card in Top 3. Congrats to the winners. Happy New Year!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Claire said...

Woo hoo, thanks so much! What a lovely surprise to see I'd been picked as your Top Sister. I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas,
Happy New Year
Claire xx