Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome to the Sisterhood!



HELLO & WELCOME!! My name is Lisa and some of you may know me from my Our2angelsinheaven blog. I am proud to be a founding sister of this wonderful blog comprised of such amazing women. I am honored to call them my Sisters as well as my friends. We started this blog with the intention of having it be a fun place to interact with fellow bloggers who share the same passion as we all do. I am so excited to get the ball rolling. We have so many fun and different challenges lined up for you. I hope that you come on in and play with us!

I am extremely passionate about my crafting. When I am crafting I think of that project and that project only. It is my get away from all the stressful things in my life. I have slowly taken over the second largest room in our house and made it into my craft dungeon. I have plans in the future to move up into our attic which is about 1,200 sq ft...could you imagine if I had a craft room that large!! I get light headed just thinking about it! I am a SAHM with two beautiful baby twin girls who will be 9 months old in a couple of days. I also have two beautiful angels in heaven that I miss dearly. Scrapping is my outlet to the world and my form of therapy. I just love everything about it and have so much fun! Along the way I have met so many wonderful people that I treasure dearly and have a blast talking to in blogland!

I look forward to sharing my project with you all and can't wait to see your take on our challenges. We hope you enjoy your visit and PLEASE come back soon.. Let's get this party started!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Micki said...

I love your picture :-). I'm soooo behind and still need to take a pic of me to get it up .... sigh!!!!

hugs

Unknown said...

Woot Toot, I'm super excited to get this ball rolling too!
Blessings sistah,
Kim xXx

Darlene said...

Look at that lovely smile!! You go girl!! We are going to have a rockin' time here at the Sisterhood!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

You are my Sister extraordinaire!! When I first happened upon your blog I knew immediately that we would be fast friends and good for each other!! I love ya Sis!!